
Tombs of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal
Arches in the Taj Mahal Mosque interiorLabels: Angelica Ho (4T) and Yee Cher Syn (4I) and Pham Thi Hong, Nguyen Tu Anh ( 4O)
Hi there,
Could you describe the sources rather than just state the URL? for e.g. wikipedia --> online encyclopedia
- Ms Tham
By Unknown, at January 12, 2010 at 8:40 AM
it's an architectural attraction.why was the design like that aside from the one's stated above .
eleanor
By , at January 14, 2010 at 8:54 AM
Cher Syn and Angelica,
Same comment as the Mt Everest post. Are your questions what geographers would ask?
Ms Tham
By Unknown, at January 14, 2010 at 10:52 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
By Tourism With Ms Tham, at January 15, 2010 at 12:47 PM
a human-made cultural-historical attraction
By , at January 15, 2010 at 1:22 PM
i agree that it's an architectural attraction
By , at January 15, 2010 at 1:23 PM
Taj Mahal is a cultural-historical attraction because besides the story behind it, this unique architecture is also a place of worship
By , at January 18, 2010 at 11:01 AM
human made, and it's historical.
Cynthia
By , at January 18, 2010 at 11:07 AM
We agree with anonymous 1 and 2 who says that Taj Mahal is a human-made cultural-historical attraction and architectural attraction. (Mai : Is there such a thing as mythical tourism? Because, I read before that there is a myth relating to Taj Mahal (see here for info) which I think should add greatly to how it becomes more interesting)
By , at January 18, 2010 at 11:10 AM
i agree with cynthia :)it is human made attraction, it's historical. oh yes mai:)haha i think there is no "mythical tourism" . do you think that mythical tourism is the same as cultural attraction ( people want to go there to discover new cultural:) )
By , at January 18, 2010 at 11:20 AM
I think the Taj Mahal is a historical attraction as the story of the King building it for his love. And it also implies how powerful the King is and shows us the historical facts of India at that period of time.
By , at January 18, 2010 at 11:39 AM
I think Taj Mahal can be categorised as man-made cultural historical and architectural attraction. I also heard that there are people who especially go to Taj Mahal to see the beautiful architecture and I heard from Ms. Kek that it is unique as it has something to do with mathematics. I'll try to find the exact thing in the internet.
Angeline
By , at January 18, 2010 at 10:40 PM
sorry.. i take my words back. I think i remembered wrongly about what Ms. Kek said. >,<..
Angeline
By , at January 18, 2010 at 10:46 PM
Conclusion : architecural, historical, cultural, man made attraction
By , at January 20, 2010 at 10:22 AM